True Q System
At Triova, quality is the most crucial factor when dealing with the sourcing and testing of each pharmaceutical ingredient. As an FDA registered facility, we adhere to robust and strict guidelines of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). Our commitment and passion for providing the highest grade and purest quality compounding ingredients is the cornerstone of our business. Triova employs a process known as the “True Q” system and it’s just one of the many ways we ensure and deliver our promise of quality products with trustworthy data. All pharmaceutical ingredients are vigorously inspected by our in-house quality team and then outsourced to one of our 3rd party analytical laboratories to ensure and verify each ingredient, and every lot, meets or exceeds our True Q standard.
True Q Highlights
Leadership Team with over 20 years of experience in an FDA registered/GMP environment and quality system.
- This team has completed 2 full FDA audits, 6 Board of Pharmacy audits, 4 DEA audits.
- Results: No observations, or deficiencies
- Every API is sourced from an FDA registered facility and evaluated to meet the standard of True Q.
- Each API is screened and tested against the most current version of its monograph (USP/NF/BP/EP/ JP or other specification).
- Each lot is quarantined and subjected to a rigorous and comprehensive in-house identification analysis before release.
- Once the in-house analysis is approved, chemicals are sent to an independent analytical laboratory for further purity verification.
- All products are shipped with a lot specific Certificate of Analysis (CoA), which are also available online and upon request.
- SDS are updated and kept on site at Triova and available online or by request.